ServiceNET is DunnWell's online application for managing facility services. ServiceNET provides customers with 3 primary benefits:
- Service Validation - the history of the job and the outcome are thoroughly documented in the system.
- Service Administration - accountability and compliance relative to the contract requirements are assured with minimal manual review or intervention
- Expense Planning and Analysis - data regarding equipment service history is structured to help plan and optimize facility maintenance expenses.
Beyond the value provided to customers, ServiceNET is unique in that it provides value to the service vendors as well. DunnWell has invested heavily in technology that streamlines the administrative tasks associated with work documentation and customer communications. ServiceNET helps the vendor do the job right through:
- Invoice Automation - invoices are automatically generated from job reports and the contract with the customer.
- Work Documentation - records from the job such as photos, voice memos, labor hours, notes, arrival time, and departure are all captured and managed without the aggravation of rigid and unwieldy third party systems.
- Defect Management - communicating with customers regarding defects at their locations helps the vendor drive revenue opportunities that simultaneously increase the vendor's value to the customer - a true "win-win" outcome.
Review our video and learn how ServiceNET can help you do the job right.
News and Views
Apparently a whole bunch if DunnWell's experience is an indicator.